Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2010, 06:59 PM
timmahcheese timmahcheese is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 261
Help How high is the risk of bricking permanently?

I was going to wait to hack the device to let the devs work out the kinks in the os, but the new release of doom makes it rediculously hard to wait. My biggest concern is bricking the $290 device. So my question is... Is it worth it to hack it this early and/or what is the likeliness of bricking the Zune HD? And if it does brick, can I just reset the firmware and return it back to normal? Thanks in advance!
Add me as a friend on zune social! my username is "Timmay Cheese"
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 PM.