android
Old 04-08-2010, 11:10 AM

Default What Are the Best Budget Bluetooth Headphones?

My P2 has the dreaded loose headphone jack problem and I'm just out of warranty. It just started acting up on Tuesday, but I'm already to the point where I can't get any sound out of it. I've decided to buy some bluetooth headphones until I have the money for a new mp3 player, but I don't know what to buy. I don't have a ton of money, but I want a pretty decent pair preferably under $50. Is there even such thing as a decent pair of bluetooth headphones under $50? I really don't know anything about them. I've been doing some research on the internet, but I'm not really sure what to look for. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

P.S.
Has anyone tried the Motorola Motorkr S9HD bluetooth headphones? If so what do you think of them?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-13-2010, 09:21 PM

My son has the P2 and I got him these and they work great! http://cgi.ebay.com/EVERE-T909s-Wire...item335b24b65a

Old 04-19-2010, 04:59 PM

Thanks for the response. I'll definitely check them out.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:19 AM
Banned

You should be able to get some Sony ones for around that price - last year they were quite modestly priced. I don't believe, though, they'll sound as good as a wired set.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:32 PM

Alright I am between the Motorola Motorokr S9-HD headphones or the Nokia BH-503 headphones. I can get either of them for a really decent price. Which ones would you suggest? I'm kind of leaning towards the Nokia because the design looks more comfortable and my ears are very sensitive. Thanks.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:32 PM

I own a S9-HD and would much rather use the Motorola S305. It sounds better IMHO, has greater reception range, and is less expensive. The only thing the S9-HD has in its favor is a level of moisture resistance.

Old 04-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Visiting troll from Pocketables

COmfort wise, these would prob be best: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DRBT101-B...2136753&sr=8-4

My personal favorite BT headphones (I have reviewed several on the front page that you can look at) are the DR-BT22 from Sony due to the size, shape and sound but they are currently 99 bucks.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:20 PM

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Andreas,
Those are exactly what I was looking for. I was trying to find over the ear bluetooth headphones under a hundred and somehow I overlooked those. Typically anything that goes inside my ears or fits snugly behind my neck gives me a headache, so I'm definitely going to check those out. I'll also take a look at your reviews which I somehow managed to miss as well.

Thanks again everyone and I hope you have a great day.