android
Old 04-07-2010, 03:42 AM

Lightbulb Can you move internal menus to the main menu?

Hi guys, Im new to the xfi2 but I thought of maybe trying to move internal menu selections to the main app menu (menu that appears when home button is pushed). I wanted to paste the DJ option which is found within the music selection to the main menu and wasnt sure if it is possible. Sorry, really new to this stuff.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-07-2010, 04:16 AM

(Thread moved to correct section and renamed)
This isn't a development question, so it should be in the X-Fi2 section, and the title wasn't very descriptive as to what your problem was, try and make your thread titles more descriptive in the future.

As for your question, I am pretty sure that you can't move internal menus like DJ or Now Playing to the main menu. You can, however, rearrange the icons already in the main menu, but I'm guessing you knew that.
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^

Old 04-07-2010, 08:43 AM

i wonder why creative has kicked out this feature.
it was possible to add i.e. the auto dj to the main menu with the zen mx.
i really loved this because some people do not need every button but they want to have specific functions in the menu.
maybe that's something for the next firmware? (if they are really working on a new one)

Old 04-07-2010, 03:16 PM
X-Fi2 App Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kredig View Post
i really loved this because some people do not need every button but they want to have specific functions in the menu.
maybe that's something for the next firmware? (if they are really working on a new one)
I really do hope they're working on adding this feature, I also think it would save a lot of time. For example I'd love to be able to turn on my ZEN and by the push of one button be able to listen to a randomly selected song, courtesy of the DJ of course... :P

Tags
apps, help me, questions