android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2010, 07:33 PM

Unhappy Sansa Clip LockDown/Freeze

SANSA Clip 2GB v1,01,32.

So, the last thing i did before it all went berserk, i put one 15mb jpeg on the device (a large picture i needed) and 4 new music files (mp3 of 200mb each) and i connected the device to a cd player with usb, device was getting power and playing tracks, showing conected to PC screen in that time. All of a sudden it powered OFF and since then it takes him 10min to get over the bootup screen (the sansa logo animation) after witch it stays around 2-5min refreshing media ... i format it, MSC mode, reset, hold down mid button when connecting, did not help.

As i said i can connect to it but takes alot of time. If i play a file it freezez after a short time. After format it says "Total memory 1923 mb" and "Free memory 1102mb" and that i have 32 songs on the player, but the list is empty.

I read and did everything related to crash/freeze on this forum.did not work. Formating takes 2-3min to finish but does nothing.

Also tried formating from withing windows explorer, it says it cant completly format the device. In explorer i can see all my songs, and the jpg photo are still on the device, trying to delete them resulted in a error message..

Everything i try to do is so SLOW and i cant copy/paste on or from the device anything, thats what problems i have.
I cant update firmware either.

My sansa is on LockDown.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
freeze, lock