android
Old 06-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Buddy

Default Clix now available in Best Buy

Hi folks:

Just letting you know that the Clix is now available in US Best Buy stores. The link to their online page is here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1142293287971

... and you can use that to search for availability in local stores. The website says "coming soon", but they started shipping to stores over a week ago - so odds are good that they'll be there.

Also don't forget to update your device to v1.11 firmware if you haven't already. The download is available on http://www.iriveramerica.com.

Cheers, Dave.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-15-2006, 07:29 PM

I went to my best buy in Brooklyn, New York and they didnt have them. They only had the U10, i told them if they was going to get but the lady said she dont know. I thought they had it ! I went to there website and check for availablity instore and it went thru but couldnt order online since that says "coming soon" so i went and nothing !

Im going to order online F that

Last edited by Kartoon; 06-15-2006 at 07:54 PM.

Old 06-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Buddy

Yup, sorry to hear that Kartoon - it definitely pays to check online to see if they have stock before heading to your store - or even calling them. I know that since shipments only went out last week, stores will probably be only just getting them.