android
Old 02-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Banned

Default Error code C101000B Zune Marketplace

Does any one know how to fix Error code C101000B?

This is what the error reads:

"Your anti-virus program is slow or not responding. Try downloading again later, or check your anti-virus program to make sure it's working properly."

Now i tried to download with my Anti Virus program off, but with no avail. I read some comments on official Zune Forums, and there are lot of people aggravated and frustrated at lack of support, already.

So i guess instead of posting there, i'm asking for your help here on this forum, maybe Dave might slip by and notice.

I've been having this problem for 2 months now. I got frustrated with the error so much so that i didn't even bother to ask technical support for help.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-19-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-Vision View Post
Does any one know how to fix Error code C101000B?

This is what the error reads:

"Your anti-virus program is slow or not responding. Try downloading again later, or check your anti-virus program to make sure it's working properly."

Now i tried to download with my Anti Virus program off, but with no avail. I read some comments on official Zune Forums, and there are lot of people aggravated and frustrated at lack of support, already.

So i guess instead of posting there, i'm asking for your help here on this forum, maybe Dave might slip by and notice.

I've been having this problem for 2 months now. I got frustrated with the error so much so that i didn't even bother to ask technical support for help.
Which Anti-Virus are you using?
List your specs, and examine background processes for anything that might be slowing your computer down.
More info is always helpful.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedalin View Post
Which Anti-Virus are you using?
List your specs, and examine background processes for anything that might be slowing your computer down.
More info is always helpful.
Thanks bro for your concern.

I'm running Avast Standard Edition, i tried to download with my anti virus program off, but it doesn't work. I'm not running anything else in the background apart from FireFox. Computer doesn't run slow at all.

It was all good until recently(2 months ago), every thing would download fine even with the Avast on, i think it started happening after i upgraded to Windows 7, i'm not sure.

Specs
AMD Sempron 1.8 Ghz Dual Core Processor, 2 Gigs of Ram, 32 bit OS Windows 7

Please don't laugh at the specs of my computer, my brother has a better computer that he built himself, i had to do it with little money, i would've tried Marketplace on my Bros PC but i don't want him to think Zune is giving troubles again, i have been through enough shame and mockery before by the hands of my brother because of Zune 30 problems, i don't think i can take any more of it.

Microsoft you disappointed me again, how do i even recommend people to use Zune Software when there so many issues that need to be addressed.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:47 PM

Have you tried running the software in compatibility mode or reinstalling it?

Old 02-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Buddy

Hmm, I'm running Windows 7 here at home with Avast and Zune PC client - no problems. Have you recently installed any other software?

Cheers, Dave.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Have you tried running the software in compatibility mode or reinstalling it?
I haven't tried reinstalling, i would rather not be bother with the lengthy process of setting up my library all over again. But thanks for the suggestion though.

I tried Compatibility Mode,but the problem is still there.

I'll try to sneak onto my Brothers Computer, sometime today if he goes out.

My Grand Parents run Windows Xp, thus i don't wanna go through compatibility BS all over again, i think they run SP1, i think Zune Software supports only SP2 on XP.

Dave,No I Haven't installed anything new on my PC lately, the last software i installed was i guess Windows 7, and maybe i updated the Sliverlight for Bing Maps.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
I haven't tried reinstalling, i would rather not be bother with the lengthy process of setting up my library all over again. But thanks for the suggestion though.
I believe there is a Zune config file you can save and then copy when you reinstall the Zune software to get all your stuff the way you like it.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
I believe there is a Zune config file you can save and then copy when you reinstall the Zune software to get all your stuff the way you like it.
Thanks, that's very helpful. I think i'll try it later tonight.

I have a new problem now, i have two copies for the same album, after i tried compatibility mode, know how i can fix that.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Thanks, that's very helpful. I think i'll try it later tonight.

I have a new problem now, i have two copies for the same album, after i tried compatibility mode, know how i can fix that.
I ran into that problem too, the only way I could see to fix it is to delete the duplicate.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
I ran into that problem too, the only way I could see to fix it is to delete the duplicate.
I guess i should now start deleting, Thanks man, you have been really helpful.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:48 AM

An error since last September, no fix, no response from the Zune team in several months. I had it when I ran Vista, it disappeared when I upgraded to Win 7, only using the free antivirus. It is an error in which no one can pin down the exact cause.

http://forums.zune.net/0/1/517922/ShowPost.aspx#517922

I shuddered when you said you had it using Win 7. If I get it again, I'm canceling my Zune account and selling the player. I have an Ipod Touch and a couple of Sansa's. I'll use those.
I do not want to deal with it again, too frustrating.