android
Old 02-09-2010, 11:41 AM

Default Creating playlists - using a Mac

Hello all,
I am having the same problem many are in having my S9 in that it doesn't always put files where I put them. It did fine when I got it, but I messed it up after putting my iMac to sleep without undocking it. An example: I can find discourses I have recorded via 'FM Radio' when I touch the 'Folder' icon, then go to 'Folders' >'Recordings' >'FM Radio' > and there they are. But when I touch the 'Folder' icon and go strait to >'Recordings' > 'FM Radio' --they aren't there - it's 'No File'. [Note: I have changed these files from wma to mp3 then reloaded them back to the S9] Media Monkey is a Windows program. Is there one I can use for the Mac? I have erased it many times, reloaded the firmware - nothing works. I have it in MSC mode.

Thanks
Theresa

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-10-2010, 12:11 PM

by "Folder" icon do you mean the File Browser icon that takes you to your Library? I also use a Mac to transfer files to the S9, but I can navigate to my files directly through these top-level folders in the Library. Sounds weird, maybe it has something to do with the MP3 tags?