android
Old 02-06-2010, 01:17 AM

Default How to delete all UCI

Hi all,
since am new to S9 i been putting and been trying all the UCI or themes except for the music n video. how do i reset to the factory settings.
seems like using all the theme been draining all my battery life.. it only last eight hours today..watch video for not more than an hour and rest i been listening music or radio. Can anyone help me out here
Thnk you

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-06-2010, 05:30 AM

Simply delete all the contents of the Flashui folder if you want to start again with the stock UI's.
If your battery is draining quicker than normal it could be that you've unintentionally left the bluetooth function on.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:39 AM

Also delete everything from the SOL folder. In there are the Flash cookies that store custom UI's settings.

As for the battery draining - next to what Soapy said - are you sure you turned the player off? You have to flick and hold the power slider for 3 seconds. If you just flick it you only turn the screen off but not the player.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:09 PM

yeh its off when its playing, i had the S9 display off after 10 sec. i didn't get the flick part?but hey thnks soapy and dfkt. i just deleted everything from flash UI and Sol as u said.. and its in normal factory setting now. Just by curiousity, do you guys use UCI and themes!!

Old 02-06-2010, 12:14 PM

Sure, I'm using Claw's UI all the time (couldn't live without it, it's so good) and have dTouch installed as second main menu. Definitely no issues there.