android
Old 02-05-2010, 02:44 AM

Default MediaStudio5 on 7

hey everybody,

i have a ypt10 player. before windows 7 came out, i had installed media studio on my windows vista ultimate and everything went fine but when i changed my os to windows 7, media studio started to have some bugs on it, say, i cannot see my device online while connect it to my laptop. i mean when i connect my player to the laptop, i see its folder on my computer window (this means it's well recognized by system) but media studio seems to doesn't know it yet!!! even when i'm going to open it via autorun, media studio is not recognized and is shown by an unknown (deafult) icon!!!
because of this problem i have been using my pc (windows xp) to get to interact with media studio!

hope you help me,
thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-05-2010, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_lovin_it View Post
hey everybody,

i have a ypt10 player. before windows 7 came out, i had installed media studio on my windows vista ultimate and everything went fine but when i changed my os to windows 7, media studio started to have some bugs on it, say, i cannot see my device online while connect it to my laptop. i mean when i connect my player to the laptop, i see its folder on my computer window (this means it's well recognized by system) but media studio seems to doesn't know it yet!!! even when i'm going to open it via autorun, media studio is not recognized and is shown by an unknown (deafult) icon!!!
because of this problem i have been using my pc (windows xp) to get to interact with media studio!

hope you help me,

thanks
Medias Studio is no longer suported and replaced by EmoDio about
2 year ago from memory, just download it from here.

http://www.emodio.com/main.action

Old 02-05-2010, 10:06 PM

As zipdisk stated, MediaStudio is long obsolete. Emodio is what Samsung is trying to push these days but I wonder how long that will last. I'd suggest looking at other alternatives if we are talking about just syncing music. My personal favorite is MediaMonkey but there are other, better options out there.