android
Old 01-28-2010, 07:16 PM

Default Claw Dynamic Playlist and Icon Issue.

Ok, I am having some problems with Claw's dynamic playlists. I have a folder that has 164 songs in it. I add this folder to my favorites. I count the number of songs in favorites. There are 164 songs in the favorites list. So, then I go to Claw's dynamic playlists and create a new one. I select fill from fave. Only 109 songs show up in the playlist. Does anyone know why this is happening? All my settings don't seem like they would effect this.

Another issue I am having is regarding Claw's UI and the Aero Ultimate UI. I have both installed. Claw's UI has a Utilities icon on it. I'd really like to add this to the Aero Ultimate desktop (which I like better). However, when I go to create a custom icon for the Utilities icon, I have no idea which source file to use?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Cowon S9 Developer

Two possibilities:
1 - Your favorites has duplicate tracks and Dupes are disabled in your playlist.
2 - Missing tracks do not have all tags filled in. Album, Artist, and Title all have to be available in order for a track to be added to a dynamic playlist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterah View Post
Ok, I am having some problems with Claw's dynamic playlists. I have a folder that has 164 songs in it. I add this folder to my favorites. I count the number of songs in favorites. There are 164 songs in the favorites list. So, then I go to Claw's dynamic playlists and create a new one. I select fill from fave. Only 109 songs show up in the playlist. Does anyone know why this is happening? All my settings don't seem like they would effect this.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:55 PM

Ok, thank you. I've tried it with both Duplicates selected and not, same thing. Therefore, it must be option number 2. Thanks for the reply. I will spend some time in Mp3Tag