android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2010, 04:11 PM

Default 2010.. still no international Zune

After coming onto these forums Dave has been very helpful is helping me understand Microsoft's policy and why they did not install a international shipping service for their device, that being said, not having international shipping is simply unacceptable.

Not only are Canadians and Europeans WILLING to pay money for the product, they are willing to forgo the Manufacturer's Warranty as well as taking a loss on some of the key features of the unit itself. Microsoft's response to this market has been with sheer apathy, forcing people to use obscure third party vendor's or buy units either off of eBay, all of these loopholes add at least $30 in unnecessary costs to the consumer, and my question is: Why?

Why is there no international shipping? Why is Microsoft so apathetic to non-US markets? Why do they care that some features won't work in Canada/EU if the consumer is willing to purchase the unit regardless?

Perhaps i am going at this the wrong way and Microsoft would rather me buy an iPod until they get their shit together but after waiting 8 months i'm less than hopeful.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]