android
Old 01-12-2010, 12:35 AM

Thumb Up Testify!

I couldn't resist. I've had my S9 for a week now, and even with lossy MP3s, I can hear stuff I've never heard before in songs I've listened to many times. I was sorely tempted to re-rip stuff in lossless FLAC, but I don't want to give up the disk space.

When I told my spouse I was using gift money to get an MP3 player, he shrugged. But then he got a hold of it last night and I didn't get it back. Today he said *he* wanted one also! This was after getting it back from my kid who was playing the "hunter" game on it.

Claw's UI is nice. I've been enjoying exploring all the options. At first, with both the default themes and Claw UI, I felt like I had to touch stuff repeatedly to go to that screen, but then I started getting the hang of it or something, b/c this problem improved a lot. Or maybe the screen is just that beautiful that I don't mind looking at it longer.

I used Media Monkey to attach album art to all the stuff I'd ripped w/ WMP -- maybe I didn't have to do that, but I enjoyed the process for some reason and discovered MM is a nice program.

The EQ settings also seem to be useful, vs. settings where there's really only one OK one, and the rest suck.

Anyway, I have this forum to thank for my discovery of the S9 -- great forum, and great player.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-12-2010, 02:02 AM

Cool! I like your story!! I'm gonna get one soon!!!! YAY