android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2010, 02:49 AM

Default cowon d2+ vs creative zen x-fi2

I am looking for a new mp3 player. As per feature set i have narrowed my search to these two. The main features i am looking for
- 30gb+ storage
- good sound quality
- video playback with tv out
- durable(must survive falls!!)
- portable
zen x-fi2 has 32gb model,so i can live without the microSD card and hence no complains about library integration. It's video support is also more comprehensive, specially the ability to play 640x480 videos. Although a lot many have complained about the touchscreen even after the firmware upgrade. I need responsiveness.
Now i have heard a lot of good things about the d2+. I liked the interface. Looks would do for me. But i ain't no audiophile so i would perhaps be upgrading to max klipsch image s4. would i notice any huge difference between the two? d2+ has a 16 million color screen against zen's 262k. how much difference would it make on screen of this size?
I have a sony hd based player right now and i love the sq, in terms of the warmth,clarity. i dont need ear cracking volume. Also my music collection has vast genre of songs, so i would like to know which player sounds better through out(specially acoustics).
any other suggestion would be well appreciated as well!!

Last edited by prank_abi; 01-03-2010 at 11:04 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
cowon d2+, zen x-fi2