I need you to make a decision
I'm wanna buy a mp3 player, and I want to ask you if there's a device with some especific features (I've been looking in many reviews of this page, and I haven't been lucky) which are:
- At least 16 Gb Internal Memory
- Radio FM
- Radio Recording (The most important to me)
- Not touchscreen
- Clickable buttons (It's critical for me to feel that I press the buttons, I'm one of those who clicks to change the song without getting the device out of my pockets).
- HOLD button or something (Almost all of them have it)
- Fast software (Important too)
- It's not necessary an intuitive software (Not a problem)
- Very long battery life (I would prefer 30 hours or more for music)
- Video is not very important to me, but I would pay a few more bucks for that.
- USB Standard miniport would be great, not critical.
- I'm a very tough user (I'm not very careful), i like them to resist my way to use it, but I don't care if it get's scratches or something, just to work fine.
- Price close to 180 USD
OK, I've had 3 previous devices and I want to say what I think of those:
- KINGSTON 1GB -> I guess it was a chinese device, because Kingston doesn't have mp3 as far as I know. The software sucked, big time, no radio recording.
- SONY NWF... -> Excellent. Perfect for me, except it had only 4 Gb and no radio recording.
- Samsung YP-P2 -> Beautiful device, 8 Gb (It wasn't enough), radio recording (yeah!), but touchscreen and a very unefficient software.
In my research I found a few problems, you will correct me if I'm wrong:
- SanDisc (Excellent devices, but they seem to be a little bit unreliable, idk)
- Creative (No recording radio - No thanks)
- Sony (No recording radio for models with big capacity)
- Cowon (Almost all of them are touchscreen)
- Samsung (Same as cowon, and bad experiences)
That's all, I would be thrilled if you help me, I need a device so bad, my current samsung got the headphone hole wrecked or something, and I want a new one.
PD: Sorry, english is not my first language, and the extension of the post too... it's hard to express my needs in less words.
Thank you all
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 AM.