android
Old 12-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default FiiO E7 Amp/DAC

The FiiO E7 is a USB DAC/AMP comming from fiio, according to their web site "the AMP E7 design is completed and the sample machine is being tested."

I would think this should be comming out soon and I understand it will go for under $100.00. Due to forum programming I can't post their url, but if you go to fiio.com.cn, click english and look under their news & notice there's several links for other upcomming products along with the E7.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-07-2009, 01:09 AM

More pictures and outline for desktop amp E9 here: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f105/f...42/index2.html

Old 12-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Ehhh, thats huge. 100hr battery life, who cares? Also, no knob? wtf? :P It was understandable with your last two amps, being so small but with that brick I expect a freaking knob!

On a more serious note, have they released any specs concerning what kinda power it might have to drive headphones? I guess we wont know untill people get their hands on it and comment themselves...

Old 12-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack4L View Post
Ehhh, thats huge. 100hr battery life, who cares? Also, no knob? wtf? :P It was understandable with your last two amps, being so small but with that brick I expect a freaking knob!

On a more serious note, have they released any specs concerning what kinda power it might have to drive headphones? I guess we wont know untill people get their hands on it and comment themselves...
Knob, you mean potentiometer

There are some specs that were posted on headfi if you follow the link that k5r2an posted above, not sure if they're correct. AFAIK, I think there's a slider on one of the sides ... well it's no pico slim for sure, but seeing how popular thier other products have been it should be interesting once the specs are released.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc