android
Old 11-28-2009, 09:33 PM

Default Problem with Rockbox on Ipod 5th gen

Hi,

I'm having problems location the music when I open the Ipod (under H. Even though when I open properties it shows 26gb's used, I look through every folder and cannot see where this 25gb of music is stored. The only music I've put onto rockbox so far is music that was already on the ipod from itunes. I'd like to be able to locate it so I can drag and drop the music its the same area, and also remove the music I dont want.

Do I have to put all music onto the ipod using Itunes and then let Rockbox convert them? When I try to drag and drop any music from the comp straight into onto the ipod, its put onto the first page, not under files -> database, which is where all the ipod music is stalled. Do i just have to set up my own files and drag one big file over and use this as where all music is kept (with sub folders obviously)?
Oh, and one last thing, I'm not running itunes/rockbox but when I try to eject the drive, it says rockbox is still running and its not safe to eject. should I ingnore and remove anyway or am I missing something?

Thanks,

BP

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
ipod, rockbox