android
Old 12-05-2006, 11:16 PM

Default Buying a 4GB Clix! Some Advice Appreciated....

So, I'm getting ready to order my Clix from iriveramerica because I can't find it for sale on any other online site. I'd love to buy it from a store and have it immediately, but I don't know where it would be since I can't find it online....any help with that?

That wasn't my main question though, heh, after reading through all the forums it seems that the only issues are about charging it. I know I saw it many many many threads back but now my eyes are too tired to search again...what is the recommendation for chargers? I'd like to have a wall option. I guess it's not necessary, but I would prefer it.

And lastly....what about a lanyard/hands free carrying option? I see the armband case, but that seems restrictive to the player and possibly hard to use....can someone tell me about their experiences with it? Are there alternatives???

Thanks for all the help - I've got this page at the top of my bookmarks - especially since this is my first ever mp3 player!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-06-2006, 11:18 AM

Default Accesories & charging

Becky,
I have the 4gb, it's great. I also bought the accesories kit which comes with silicone case with belt clip, an arm band(for working out) & neck lanyard for wearing around the neck, oh it also comes with 2 screen protectors as well! you can also buy a charger ac adapter which will allow you to charge from wall socket. I don't own that but truthfully don't find the need as mine holds a pretty good charge & I always have access to a USB port anyways. Keep us updated!

Old 12-06-2006, 12:34 PM

You rock!

I went from store to store today hoping that someone would have the 4 GB, but the few stores that carry the clix at all (I actually think Best Buy was the only one) only have 2 GB. I don't get that at all....

Anyway, I'm going to go order it now from http://store.misticriver.net/ - I was planning on ordering it from iriveramerica but the link in the post above mine says the wall charger will be free...so there I go!

I did play with the 2GB clix in BB for a minute and now I can't WAIT! I just wish they carried the 4GB....I'm never patient for packages to arrive.

Old 12-06-2006, 01:14 PM

It's on its way! Unfortunately, I paid for the next day shipping....because I'd like for it to be here before I leave on a trip Friday morning. But after I paid it says "Most are shipped next business day" which means it'll probably be here Friday. Boo!

Old 12-08-2006, 02:29 PM

I have the 4G and I did buy a wall charger -- which allows me to listen to music while charging. Hope you like your Clix.