android
Old 10-29-2009, 02:54 AM

Default Home audio for Sansa Fuze users

Hi There,

Is there any home audio device that works with the Sansa Fuze? If so, what's the sound like?

Or am I better of just transferring music to another device such as a USB stick and buying one of those new MP3 home audio units with USB connectivity.

From someone who has no knowlege of what's out there at the moment in this area, I'd really appreciate some advice.

Adrian

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-30-2009, 07:33 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Both of my ancient stereos work great with my Fuze. All I needed was the headphone to RCA cable that I was laready using with my Samsung YP-Z5, Zen Stone, or Sansa Clip.

PS, this question might garner more responses in the Fuze sub-forum.

Steve

Old 10-30-2009, 08:06 AM

I've just moved and need to invest in new home audio equipment, so I guess the question is more about "what to buy" than just getting something to work with my Fuze. Thanks for the suggestion tho Steve.

Adrian

Old 10-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipherscribe View Post
I've just moved and need to invest in new home audio equipment, so I guess the question is more about "what to buy" than just getting something to work with my Fuze. Thanks for the suggestion tho Steve.

Adrian
You could do what I do, which is run my computer audio right into the home stereo. As long as your receiver has a "CD In" spot, it'll work. It would also eliminate having to connect/disconnect the Fuze to the stereo all the time.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:27 AM

Why not simply purchase a dock for your Sansa? They can recharge your Sansa and allow playback at the same time with a line out on the docking station. I use the original one from Sansa (which sounds excellent with my Fuze), but I've seen a Griffin model on eBay for cheap.