android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2009, 04:20 PM

Default OH NOOOO! I think my S545 walkman is dead!

My player does not start up anymore. It was fine up until yesterday. Battery was low so I charged it last night to full. I hit play blindly this morning and I didn't hear anything. I pressed all the buttons and none of them seem to work. I just got a blank screen. I figured it was maybe from the cold weather from the commute to work (which wasn't that cold, but I had no other explanation at the time). From time to time I would press the buttons for any kind of response. I would either get a blank screen or a reaaal faint sony walkman logo. I tried reset button, but nothing. I just tried plugging it in to the computer and it just stays blank. It has been about 12 hrs. I now get the sony bootup screen, you know the one with the walkman logo and 'Every moment has its music.' but it goes to black right after. There is nothing after that. I am probably the only one in this situation because I have the worst luck. I had the a729 for almost a year and it was smooth. I had the s545 for about a month and it dies already??? So what are my options? I got this brand new off of ebay last month, so I can't go to a store or anything. Sorry for the long read. I have been getting nothing but bad luck lately. I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
blank screen, dead, s545, walkman