android
Old 10-19-2009, 06:07 AM

Default 16gb D2 32gb SD card question

Question,

If I put a 32gb card in my 16gb D2 and divided the 32gb card into 2 folders, say rock 1 and rock 2 would the D2 be able to read all the songs if I choose to random play all?

Still trying to figure out a way to use a 32gb card in the 16gb D2. Ran out of room a long time ago and need somthing to work? My last player was a 80gb Creative Nomad Zen Xtra Jukebox which I just about had filled. The D2 w/16b and 16gb card just does not cut it anymore ;-)

TIA,
J

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-23-2009, 12:01 PM

Yea you can do that if you just select "Tracks" from the Music Library of the D2 instead of browsing the folders.Turn shuffle on and you got it!

Old 10-23-2009, 01:47 PM

OK,
So I would go to "settings" and just choose "all boundary" or go to the browser tab>music list>mode>music libary> and then tracks.

Many thanks,
BTW I have seen these 32gb cards on Ebay from Hong Kong

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAN-SCEND-32GB-...item33565561b5

I did looks the guys feedback with looked good for the cards. I have been using Transcend cards now for some time w/ zero problems. I was wondering if anyone had any other feedback on these from Hong Kong and I wonder if the lifetime warranty would be good here in the states also?

THANKS<
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdugarry View Post
Yea you can do that if you just select "Tracks" from the Music Library of the D2 instead of browsing the folders.Turn shuffle on and you got it!

Old 10-23-2009, 02:01 PM

Actually as long as you have the boundary set to all it works no matter what.I just tried it.As for the memory card from ebay, I'd say no because it could easily be a knock off.The guy does seem to have a good feedback though.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:35 AM

Hey

Don't buy memory cards from Hong Kong/China - probably 95% of those are fakes.
I bought 2 cards recently (16GB & 32GB) - both are fakes - 2GB real capacity (hacked as higher capacity).
To confirm real capacity you must test with the program "H2testw.exe".
For more information Google for "SOSFakeFlash" and "H2TestW".
Here is a link showing negative feedbacks for eBay seller you mentioned : http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by.

Everybody should be made aware of this situation on every gadget forums (preferably stickied)!!!