android
Old 10-13-2009, 04:18 PM

Default d2+ dropping the ball on mp3 id3 tag support

I just got my D2+ with f/w 2.11 and i put an album on and it plays in this order 11 12 13 14 1 2 3 ... 9 10
so i figured id append track number before it but that didnt change anything i need help because this is REALLY annoying and i dont feel like sending it back

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-16-2009, 08:11 AM

Hi gnuworldorder,

I have two suggestions for you:

1. Before throwing your music files onto the D2, always check the tag info for accuracy and compatibility. (I’ve had lots of luck using the free editor Mp3tag for this.)

2. If you know that your track numbers and other info is OK, try browsing and playing back the songs from either the D2's “Artist” or “Albums” music list, with the boundary set to: “Folder”. (When I browse and select from “Tracks” for example, playback is not sequential.)

Hope this helps!

Last edited by organdude; 11-19-2009 at 07:51 AM. Reason: strange formatting

Old 10-19-2009, 07:10 AM

Cowon really needs to put some real effort into there software for ALL of the players it offers.

Cowon if your reading this I would gladly pay extra money for something that would really work and be user friendly..

My 2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by organdude View Post
Hi gnuworldorder,

<O</OI have two suggestions for you:

1. Before throwing your music files onto the D2, always check the tag info for accuracy and compatibility. (I’ve had lots of luck using the free editor Mp3tag for this.)

<O2. If you know that your track numbers and other info is OK, try browsing and playing back the songs from either the D2's “Artist” or “Albums” music list, with the boundary set to: “Folder”. (When I browse and select from “Tracks” for example, playback is not sequential.)

Hope this helps!