android
  #1  
Old 10-05-2009, 02:52 AM
yuzuke yuzuke is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Default Samsung YP-Q2 Driver

Hi,

Please help me my samsung yp-q2 did not recognize on my windows xp I need drivers for my mp3 where can i find it. Thank you
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #2  
Old 10-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Marvin the Martian's Avatar
Marvin the Martian Marvin the Martian is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: east central NY state
Posts: 10,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzuke View Post
Hi,

Please help me my samsung yp-q2 did not recognize on my windows xp I need drivers for my mp3 where can i find it. Thank you
Switch it to the "MSC" PC Connection mode in the System Menu....then it should work just fine.
__________________
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB. Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900 and Lumia 520
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 02-09-2010, 08:27 AM
josagui josagui is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
Default thanks god!

Hello Marvin the Martian,

thank you so much for your easy way to fix the problem. I was downloading drivers, searching by google hundreds of tips (lot of people have the same problem), installing things up and down...

ok..I'm just very pleased after two days trying it
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 02-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Marvin the Martian's Avatar
Marvin the Martian Marvin the Martian is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: east central NY state
Posts: 10,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josagui View Post
Hello Marvin the Martian,

thank you so much for your easy way to fix the problem. I was downloading drivers, searching by google hundreds of tips (lot of people have the same problem), installing things up and down...

ok..I'm just very pleased after two days trying it
Glad it worked! Sounds great, doesn't it? A tip though.....learn to use the hold feature, so you don't accidentally switch tracks all the time.
__________________
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB. Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900 and Lumia 520
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 05-18-2011, 04:20 AM
red200 red200 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
Switch it to the "MSC" PC Connection mode in the System Menu....then it should work just fine.
MArvin,

i've try to switch the pc connection into MSC, and it works. BUT THEN, when i was deleting music albums, i mistaken deleted few program files from yp-q2.

NOW, pc wont recognized Q2, even using media monkey, or switching the MSC. do u have any suggestions??

really appreciate it

thanx
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 05-18-2011, 09:00 AM
Marvin the Martian's Avatar
Marvin the Martian Marvin the Martian is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: east central NY state
Posts: 10,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red200 View Post
MArvin,

i've try to switch the pc connection into MSC, and it works. BUT THEN, when i was deleting music albums, i mistaken deleted few program files from yp-q2.

NOW, pc wont recognized Q2, even using media monkey, or switching the MSC. do u have any suggestions??

really appreciate it

thanx
Try installing a firmware file.
__________________
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB. Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900 and Lumia 520
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.