android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Microsoft Zune > Zune HD

Old 09-28-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jdmbfan View Post
I tried this to convert a ripped Blu-ray disc to Zune HD Dock Preset and I got an error on the audio encoding portion. I am out of town until Thursday night, so probably won't get a chance to try it again...Anyone else seen this issue? Any fix? Ripbot works pretty flawlessly.

Y2J
Tip 3: some mkv files will give you a audio error in this software, it only happen when 2-pass is on but like i said it only happen to some mkv files so if you don't get the audio error then you should not change the VBR constrained in both video & audio settings but for those who has the problem. to fix this go to the Zune HD or Zune HD (AV Dock Playback) profile & go to video & change the VBR constrained to VBR Quailty & put the VBR quailty setting on 100 & for audio do the same but in audio the max is 98 after that it will temp save untill you add the next video, then do the same thing for the same video & etc.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-30-2009, 07:06 AM

I always rip Movies and TV episodes into single .vob's to feed my encoders so I take it this program will not deal with that, so if I use another step and rip the movies and tv shows into single .mkv files with automkv it will work?

Currently I use either Gomencoder for .wmv's or H264 files, or Handbrake for just H264 and they work well, HB's Ipod Touch profile work's fine with both the touch and the Zune HD.

Old 10-02-2009, 11:22 PM

hmm... doesnt work for me. Just keeps freezing up everytime i push encode. any suggestions?

Old 10-04-2009, 11:24 AM

IM new to this. Please help I have 32gb zune HD the thing is that i can not get 4.0 soft ware. How can i do this?? I did every thing i could to do it.I did windows updates & Microsoft updates and no go HELP.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Banned

Download the huge file here
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Unpack/extract (use winrar) and install running the installer inside the x86 folder if you have a 32bit Windows version. or the installer inside the x64 folder if you have Vista 64, etc.
http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/l...osbitcount.htm

Old 05-16-2010, 05:55 PM

How do you lock the file size in this -- is there any way? I want to create a certain file size.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:36 AM

Any tips in how not to get a green videoscreen? The audio is good, but the video is 100% green the whole time...