android
Old 09-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default 16gb P7 now $120 at Newegg.com

I was impressed to find that Newegg.com has the 16gb iriver P7s marked down $100. The 8gb P7 is also marked down $80 to $100. I don't know if these are clearance prices or a temporary markdown, but that 16gb P7 is at an amazing price for what it can do.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-11-2009, 10:58 AM

I just bought one from there. The website only shows the player itself and makes no mention if anything is included. I took a chance and it was the full retail version of the player. Great price and now a few guys I work with want one.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I picked one up too, although I've already got another one. I'm hoping I can use a backup tool to use a drive image of the new one to restore the bricked one. The newegg one was about half what I paid for my first so it's a small risk. I know someone who will buy one from me for newegg's price.

Old 09-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olley View Post
I picked one up too, although I've already got another one. I'm hoping I can use a backup tool to use a drive image of the new one to restore the bricked one. The newegg one was about half what I paid for my first so it's a small risk. I know someone who will buy one from me for newegg's price.
Just to be sure I understand correctly......you had a P7, it bricked on you, and now you've dropped another $120 to buy another one? I wouldn't have....must be nice to have disposable income