android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2009, 08:55 AM

Default My powerfull setup

Hey, here is my setup and something special in it . My favorite player is sansa fuze, just love it, because of the SD expansion slot, iriver l-player is very nice too, and i'm not talking about another two :lol: but the most important thing is my home made portable sound system

And that how it looks from inside, this needs nice finish , but i'm not looking to inside so decided to leave like that:

It may look like it's not comfortable to carry it, but it is, even more than it was before modification , only minus is that is not sounding well while it's on your back, but you can carry on one hand.

And anyway it is very very very loud, you can hear it from 100 meters away with no problem

Headphones:

Big ones PHILIPS SHP2700 sounds reeeaaaaly great, just outstanding, and they are very comfortable by the way.

Small ones, SONY, is for city, they sound pretty good too, but I bought them before 3 years, and thinking about buying new ones.

And that strange ones they are made by my self, for secret listening, like in school, you can put then on, and nobody will see them, especially with longer hair.

But I'm still looking for good player, maybe cowon s9, but I don't like special connection and no expansion slot

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]