android
  #21  
Old 05-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Althene Althene is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default

you save my life, thank you
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #22  
Old 07-26-2014, 11:38 AM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechjman View Post
Hey all,

Spend some two nights writing this application which I wanted to share with the community. It works like Playlist Creator where you drag and drop files, declare a m3u save location and hit save.

Built this because it was a good coding exercise and is many times faster than playlist creator.

I have only configured it for flac, mp3 and ogg (but really easy to add alot more).

It will require .NET 3.5 framework installed. I have only tested this on a 64bit Windows 7 OS and I think it may not work on a 32bit machine. Please let me know if it doesn't work and I might have a solution for it.

I am happy for suggestions, bugs as I want to grow it for us proud S9 owners
Hi mechjman. Thank you for this EASY s/w! But I have a problem when creating a playlist. For some reason, I can't seem to create a playlist from 1 of my folders it brings up the following error. Can you assist please? Look at attachment:

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8c3f7d9b.jpg

Also,this is the rest of the error it displays:

"See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean

parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Extended_Playlist_Creator.ExtM3U.GetExtM3UText(Dir ectoryInfo m3uSaveLocation)
at Extended_Playlist_Creator.FrmMain.BtnSave_Click(Ob ject sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4247 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Extended Playlist Creator
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/DJ%20Badboy/Documents/DL/ExtM3U%20Creator/Extended%20Playlist%20Creator.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4236 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase:

file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4235 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4235 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.1 built by: SP
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box."

Kind Regards

$AiN

PS: I own a Cowon X9 and putting the playlist onto my memory card.

*IGNORE THIS LOL* RE-EDIT: None of the m3u work now on my Cowon X9. Makes the playlist but when I go the playlist on the Cowon, there's "No Files" grrrr annoying again now lol. *IGNORE THIS LOL*

RE-RE EDIT: They work on the internal memory but at first they were working on the memory card, now they not.. can you fix this please?

LAST EDIT PROMISE LOL: So it seems if I create a playlist from my memory card I have to have the playlist on the memory card AND the internal memory for it to pick it up from the memory card... Hope you can fix this so it just works by having the playlist on the memory card. And my other problem which I stared above, I converted the songs to mp3 again and they seem to work now so I don't know, maybe they were encoded weirdly??

Last edited by ROwDY $AiN; 07-26-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Added attachment
Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 07-26-2014, 01:59 PM
skip252 skip252 is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,239
Default

The OP hasn't been here in two years and hasn't posted in 5. I just checked and they also don''t have email notification set up. I wouldn't wait for them to come fix this for you. It may happen, I've been surprised by someone responding when it wasn't likely like now.

Any particular you're trying to use an outdated piece of software that's labelled as being for a different device? Does it have some special feature you need to create playlists on your X9? If not you'll want to check into another software that's currently maintained.
Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 07-26-2014, 05:00 PM
FURR's Avatar
FURR FURR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 549
Default

you can create playlist with Music UI Sense and Browser UI Leaf
__________________
S9 16GB Chrome
Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 07-26-2014, 05:30 PM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip252 View Post
The OP hasn't been here in two years and hasn't posted in 5. I just checked and they also don''t have email notification set up. I wouldn't wait for them to come fix this for you. It may happen, I've been surprised by someone responding when it wasn't likely like now.

Any particular you're trying to use an outdated piece of software that's labelled as being for a different device? Does it have some special feature you need to create playlists on your X9? If not you'll want to check into another software that's currently maintained.
Oh right :-/. I didn't realise it was outdated. That software works for the Cowon X9 too. No special feature but easy to use as the others wouldn't work for me. Well the others don't work and this somewhat seems to do.
Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 07-26-2014, 05:31 PM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURR View Post
you can create playlist with Music UI Sense and Browser UI Leaf
I put in them custom UIs, but how can I add them into the playlist? It's weird and complicated :-S. Can you help me with some screenshots please if you don't mind?
Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 07-26-2014, 07:43 PM
FURR's Avatar
FURR FURR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 549
Default

i did a video on that actually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3E3ENdW2kU

"That was my old channel"
__________________
S9 16GB Chrome
Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 07-26-2014, 08:03 PM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURR View Post
i did a video on that actually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3E3ENdW2kU

"That was my old channel"
Oh, thanks. I checked it but from 2mins and 07secs when u click playlist and then the middle button from the 3 buttons at the bottom, on my X9 it just goes back to the song playing?? Help please?? I thought the UIs for S9/J3 were compatible for the X9?
Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 07-26-2014, 08:19 PM
FURR's Avatar
FURR FURR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROwDY $AiN View Post
Oh, thanks. I checked it but from 2mins and 07secs when u click playlist and then the middle button from the 3 buttons at the bottom, on my X9 it just goes back to the song playing?? Help please?? I thought the UIs for S9/J3 were compatible for the X9?
try creating a playlist through the Leaf Browser

"When Leaf is opened swipe to the right (by swiping your finger to the left) select the center icon which is the playlist icon for Leaf and Sense and see if you can create a playlist from there

i will look and search for answers though
__________________
S9 16GB Chrome
Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 07-26-2014, 08:37 PM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURR View Post
try creating a playlist through the Leaf Browser

"When Leaf is opened swipe to the right (by swiping your finger to the left) select the center icon which is the playlist icon for Leaf and Sense and see if you can create a playlist from there

i will look and search for answers though
I click the playlist icon in Leaf but same thing as Sense, nothing happens. Is it possible these UIs are not FULLY compatible with the X9? Thank you, really appreciate it.

EDIT: Some of the functions don't seem to work with these UIs
Reply With Quote

  #31  
Old 07-26-2014, 08:49 PM
FURR's Avatar
FURR FURR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 549
Default

that very well maybe the case. i'll hit up the Developer and see if he has anything to say about it.
__________________
S9 16GB Chrome
Reply With Quote

  #32  
Old 07-26-2014, 09:05 PM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURR View Post
that very well maybe the case. i'll hit up the Developer and see if he has anything to say about it.
OK, thank you, appreciate it a lot. We shall talk again soon Sir. I check the thread everyday here and there.

Kind Regards

$AiN
Reply With Quote

  #33  
Old 07-27-2014, 08:22 AM
FURR's Avatar
FURR FURR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROwDY $AiN View Post
OK, thank you, appreciate it a lot. We shall talk again soon Sir. I check the thread everyday here and there.

Kind Regards

$AiN
the developer no longer has the source code for Leaf or Sense (sad as that may sound) but he wants to know if a .sol File is created when you create a playlist through the X9 UI (meaning just adding track to Fav. List)

idk if he was meaning Leaf or Sense so just check if a .sol file is made. also just came to mind try and add tracks to Fav. through Leaf and see if a .sol file is created also

here's his reply

Quote:
IIRC, there's a new .sol file created for each playlist, right? Is such a file created when he creates a new playlist?
__________________
S9 16GB Chrome
Reply With Quote

  #34  
Old 07-27-2014, 08:33 AM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURR View Post
the developer no longer has the source code for Leaf or Sense (sad as that may sound) but he wants to know if a .sol File is created when you create a playlist through the X9 UI (meaning just adding track to Fav. List)

idk if he was meaning Leaf or Sense so just check if a .sol file is made. also just came to mind try and add tracks to Fav. through Leaf and see if a .sol file is created also

here's his reply
Oh, that's not good lol.Yes, that .SOL file everytime I delete it and put in Leaf and Sense and plug in my X9 back in it appears again! So yes to what you said when I add songs to my Fav list it re-appears.

OK, well the .SOL file is made. The .SOL file is created either way, as soon as I delete it and put on Leaf/Sense or any other UIs take the X9 out and plug back in, it's there again, even with the playlists.
Reply With Quote

  #35  
Old 07-27-2014, 05:12 PM
FURR's Avatar
FURR FURR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 549
Default

what version of Leaf and Sense are you running? also version of Firmware. i'm going to create an archive of my Flash UI Folder from my S9 and you can simply copy that to your X9 and tell me what happens

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0...b/Flash_UI.rar

Note: BEFORE doing this backup your Flash UI Folder
__________________
S9 16GB Chrome
Reply With Quote

  #36  
Old 07-27-2014, 08:54 PM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURR View Post
what version of Leaf and Sense are you running? also version of Firmware. i'm going to create an archive of my Flash UI Folder from my S9 and you can simply copy that to your X9 and tell me what happens

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0...b/Flash_UI.rar

Note: BEFORE doing this backup your Flash UI Folder
Leaf v2.1.0 (2011-07-24)
Sense v1.2.2 (2011-07-06)

Ok, thanks. I put on "browser_total.swf" and "music.swf" assuming these are Leaf and Sense? And I can't click on anything, well I click "music" or "browser" etc and it just refreshes the menu? lol. Ok did that, thanks for the heads up.
Reply With Quote

  #37  
Old 07-27-2014, 09:03 PM
FURR's Avatar
FURR FURR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 549
Default

you did copy the Flash UI Folder into the SYSTEM Folder? the music/browser_total Files are master Files for the UCI Selector feature. you can simply replace those if you wish but back up the master files first
__________________
S9 16GB Chrome
Reply With Quote

  #38  
Old 07-27-2014, 09:13 PM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURR View Post
you did copy the Flash UI Folder into the SYSTEM Folder? the music/browser_total Files are master Files for the UCI Selector feature. you can simply replace those if you wish but back up the master files first
Wait, sorry I am not tech savvy. So you want me to backup the default Flash UI folder, delete and copy ALL of your folder into there?? Ohhhh, I didn;t know that as on my Cowon D20 I just copied over the browser etc files. I only have a ".SOL" folder in the Flash UI folder, so not much to copy. And sorry, forgot to answer the firmware, it's "2.05".
Reply With Quote

  #39  
Old 07-27-2014, 09:17 PM
FURR's Avatar
FURR FURR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 549
Default

...wait cowon D20? what about your X9? that Folder is for your X9 bud. anyway, yes back up the Folder and copy mine over
__________________
S9 16GB Chrome
Reply With Quote

  #40  
Old 07-27-2014, 09:34 PM
ROwDY $AiN ROwDY $AiN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURR View Post
...wait cowon D20? what about your X9? that Folder is for your X9 bud. anyway, yes back up the Folder and copy mine over
I was just saying that that's what I did for my Cowon D20. But yes I am doing this for my X9 not to worry lol. OK, done and the playlist works but what are the rest of the UIs for then as only Leaf and Sense show?

Here is a screenshot of what's happened to my Main Menu now. How do I change the themes from within the player since all the themes are there?

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/...ps10937c4e.jpg
Reply With Quote

Reply

Tags
s9 playlist m3u extm3u

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.