Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Default Wallpaper (Claw) UI - Icon Themes

I can't believe there was still no thread about this here (I searched, but if I didn't found an existing one I was just too blind). Well so I will start this thread with an icon theme of myself called "Text".

But some things have to be said first. There might be themes for the S9 and other players which have nearly the same look. Butthis is no theme or interface but just an icon set (though it might "feel" like something more) and I hope I don't make some people angry with that.

Its a little bit tricky to install so I included an installation instruction. The instruction has been written before version 3.30 of Claw's UI was released which now includes the possibility to "Lock Folders" only. So I recommend using that feature since it would make the installation easier.

The Zip has been made with WinZip 9.0, so be sure to extract the data by using a compatible tool and with folder structure.

EDIT: I reworked the icon set to transparent icons, usable with any background. So the single pack now contains the instructions, a black wallpaper, black icons (for easier alignment), transparent icons (which could be just copied after aligning) and the additional icons for both as well.

EDIT: Please note that this set has been modified 2 times and the newer versions are farther down in this thread (newest in post #17).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg System.jpg (19.9 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg Mainmenu.jpg (28.3 KB, 614 views)
File Type: jpg Utilities.jpg (12.7 KB, 355 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Icon Theme Text (222.5 KB, 185 views)

Last edited by newone; 10-19-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]