Price: $149.99 - $179.99

Pros:
-Excellent Sound
-Very Comfortable
-Solid Build Quality
-Nice Case

Cons:
-None so far...very happy.

Picked up a pair of these headphones today since my Sony In-Ear Buds stopped working and I did previously own a pair of Sennheiser CX300's which also died on me. I'll start off with the way these earbuds were packaged, all I can say is Monster did an amazing job. Very similar to the fancy Zune packaging (cardboard box, letter inside, and a magnetic enclosure) This definitely plays a role in the price of these earbuds. But now onto the important stuff... Whats in the box? How do they sound? Are they worth the price?

Contents:
In the box you recieve the earbuds, 4 different ear inserts, a nice case to store the headphones and the instruction booklet.

Summary:
I've been listening to my music using these headphones for a couple hours now, switching between my Zune and Walkman and all I can say is that I'm very impressed with the way these headphones sound. I previously owned a pair of CX300's and I was very happy with them. I'm a big fan of bass and between the CX300's and the Turbine's I really do prefer the way the Turbines sound. The main reason for this preference is that I can hear the details in the music even better. The bass doesn't over power everything. Everything is extremely clear, every bit of sound. Really recommended these headphones to anyone who likes their music to have deep bass along with crisp sound when it comes to listening to lyrics and such. Even my Zune which personally I think is terrible when it comes to listening to music with heavier bass sounds extremely nice. Overall I highly recommend these headphones, they sound great, are very comfortable and have a very nice build quality. As for the price, I definitely think they were worth the money.

Unboxed:

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
monster turbine