Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon S9

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2009, 11:27 AM

will i hear much if any bass roll off on my s9 with sennheiser px100's there 32ohms. overall will it sound pretty flat and nice with these headphones 20hz-20khz? i would think they would not have any trouble being loud enough at 114db. according to head room's chart as great as these head phones are they roll off on the bass to under 0 db after 30hz anyways to about -3 at 20hz anyways. but are above 0 at 30hz a bit. will the cowon s9 be able to produce at least 0db at 30hz with 32ohm headphones like these? or at least do you think it will be unnoticably flat and powerful sounding anywas as i wont notice that with most music. i do listen to rnb and rap. and classical to. but i assume the highs will be mad strong and flat comming out of the s9. i dont have to worry about that even though my head phones are very good at highs but still its there weakness?

i am just curious if this is a good set of headphones for the s9

i have a few mp3s and some movies encoded with mp3 but the majority of the time flac's i have a huge collection of cds and audio dvd's i converted onto playing on my s9 and almost filled up so i am going to be listening to hifi stuff curious if i will notice anything. and yes everything is at 44.1khz so it should all play. i am getting the s9 in the mail tommorow

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

20hz-20khz, bass roll off, cowon s9, px100, sennheiser