android
Old 06-08-2009, 09:47 PM

Default Accesories - only for US customers apparently.

I've had my Fuze for a while now and I'm still trying to find somewhere in Canada that actually CARRIES & SELLS Fuze acsessories. I bought the BestSkinEver to skin it (a US company that actually ships to here), but I would like to buy a Silicone case and Armband, which are nowhere to be found here. I saw a nice selection of bundles for dirt cheap prices on Amazon.com, but of course, they absolutely refuse to ship these items to Canada for unknown reasons. Bargaincell is yet another US Company with a nice bundle that includes a Silicone Case and Armband, but you guessed it, they don't ship outside the USA. The only thing I could find here is the Silicone cases made by "KrooUSA" that come in a 3-pack Black, Blue & Clear, but that's $30 CAD + 13% tax and still no Armband.

I've gone though at least 15-20 pages of google searches to find SOMETHING without success. Anyone that lives in Canada that knows where I can get some good accessories, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Is eBay.ca off limits? I'm finding plenty there...

Old 06-08-2009, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epithetless View Post
Is eBay.ca off limits? I'm finding plenty there...
It sorta is. I don't trust sites like that where people sell their used stuff. I prefer having brand new, never been opened. I know where it's been, how it was cared for, and more importantly where it hasn't been. I don't mind buying from the US, if there was one I could actually find that would ship to here. It's frustrating.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Suit yourself, but eBay's changed a lot over the years with the influx of high-volume Power Sellers. Things like what you're looking for (inexpensive, mass-produced items made in China) are rarely sold used there. Chances are, any item that says "Condition: New" (and most, if not all, of the ones I linked to do) is exactly that: brand new.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:32 PM

They make all that crap in some Chinese factory and paint it in lead but can't spend an extra $0.08CAD to ship it here.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseeaero View Post
They make all that crap in some Chinese factory and paint it in lead but can't spend an extra $0.08CAD to ship it here.
Okay. Thanks for the contribution.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epithetless View Post
Okay. Thanks for the contribution.

Old 06-13-2009, 01:38 PM

If in Canada there's no accessories available, imagine in europe. I ordered my griffin dock these week from US ebay for less than 20 euro... In Germany there are some power sellers for generic cables and silicone slips, but that's all.
| SanDisk Sansa Fuze v2 8Gb black Rockboxed | SanDisk Clip Zip 4Gb orange | uSD Kingston 8Gb | uSD Transcend 16Gb | Radiopaq Jazz / Pioneer CL21 / JBL ROXY / Sansa stock earbuds / Creative EP-480 (yeah, I love stock earbuds...) |

Old 08-08-2009, 11:05 PM

I am probably too late to respond, you probably have found this out yourself already, but... Futureshop sells 'Incipio 2 pack silicone cases, black and clear', 'Incipio Sansa armband case' made of neoprene - I just bought one today, and 'ReTrak retractable Sansa USB 2 cable' on their website. I bought the neoprene case in the store though.
Also, I have bought from amazon.com before and had it shipped here to Ontario with no problems.
And my experience with eBay is that when I have bought something that said it was new, I received a new item.
IN ORDER OF CAPACITY: RioS30S 64kb/Sansa e130 512kb/iRiverT10 1gb/Sansa e260 4gb/iAudioU3 4gb*DOA/CowonD2 4gb*SOLD/iRiverClix2 8gb/SansaFuze 8gb/SamsungP2 8/iAudio7 16gb/CreativeZVM 30gb/CreativeZVM 60gb/iPodTouch 64gbgb/iPodVideo 80gb :

Old 08-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
Also, I have bought from amazon.com before and had it shipped here to Ontario with no problems.
And my experience with eBay is that when I have bought something that said it was new, I received a new item.
My experience with amazon.com is that things I wanted were not eligible to ship to Canada.

And yes much ebay.ca stuff is new product that they happily ship to Canada, usually at the same price as the US. Heck even the occasional American vendor ships to Canada reasonably (Most don't though).

Methinks, Zayne and epithetless are grumpy (or worse).

Steve

Old 08-12-2009, 04:37 PM

I just got this case and armband strap for my Fuze in the mail today:

I used "Buy it now" from eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I live in Ontario, Canada. for seven bucks, it was definitely worth it.

Old 08-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauliwog View Post
I just got this case and armband strap for my Fuze in the mail today:

I used "Buy it now" from eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I live in Ontario, Canada. for seven bucks, it was definitely worth it.
Looks like the same case and armband I've had on mine. I never actually used the armband, but the slots in the skin for it are a good place to clip a FiiO E5.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Banned

ebay is THE place to get these things even for people in the US, i got my case+charger kit for like 8bucks shipped.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Bosity-W...&submit=Search

great service as their rep implies, I got the crystal case, BUT rather then getting their fuze charger kit i got this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-Cable-wall-c...4.c0.m14.l1262

just toss the ipod usb cable(or give it to a friend who has an ipod) and use the chargers with your fuze's stock cable

I find these chargers are FAR FAR faster/better then using a computer usb port to charge, from DEAD to full charge in 15min!!!!