android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players > General MP3 Player / PMP Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2009, 10:08 AM

Default Looking for MP3 player that is comfortable for large hands

Hey all. I am in need of a new mp3 player (my Fuze is no longer charging for some reason) and I am here looking for some advice. I have a warrenty on the Fuze at Best Buy, so I am kinda limited on what I can pick up. I am not looking for anything special with fancy options like a touchscreen or fully customizable interface. I prefer tactile controls over fancy touchscreens. I need an MSC player because I need something that will work on any OS (I have a Mac right now, but I have used many Linux distros in the past). I also want something that will fit more comfortably in my hands then the Fuze (size comparison: the Fuze is smaller then the palm of my hand).

I looked into a Zune, but with no Mac support coming ever, its a no-go. I was looking at the Sony A726, but its MTP only. My only other choice at BB is an iPod : shivers: and I am doing my best not to go down that path. I might be able to get my money back if there is a nice person working the return counter when I go by, so getting a player online might be an option. I have done my research (for players at Best Buy and online), but I can't seem to find something that fits my needs. Can anyone here help me out?

As always, thanks ahead of time to anyone who can help me out.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
big hands, large hands, player