android
Old 04-09-2009, 07:39 PM

Default Set Wallpaper icon missing

Hi,

I really enjoyed the cowon S9 and I tried few themes and wallpapers. I was able to set the wall paper after upgrading it to 2.10. Then I tried few themes like dark theme, neon theme and atlast cute theme.When I browse the picture folder the icon which sets the wall paper was missing. In settings the wall paper mode was on..

Will that be the problem with the theme itself or Did I missed something. Also please anyone tell me how to revert back to original settings in case if we face such problems.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-09-2009, 07:47 PM

well i dunno if the problem lies with the theme or elsewhere but i can assure you that i can access the set wallpaper button using Claw's theme

Old 04-09-2009, 10:24 PM

Hi

If you have pictures.swf in system\flashUI folder delete it. then it worked.(Thanks to tommifier in iaudiophile forum)

if someone provides basic idea on the following it will be helpful for the new owners.

1. How to revert to original settings?
2.The steps to apply/change themes.
3.whoever developing themes, provide some guide/instructions.
4.if anyone understood what different swf files do, please post it for reference.
5.How to create playlists (WMP,Media Monkey etc)

Last edited by guhanath; 04-09-2009 at 10:49 PM.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:44 AM

1) delete everything from the systems-> flash folder

2) to add a new theme...just copy-paste the contents in the systems -> flash folder (create a empty sol folder if none exists already)

if there are more than one theme...then name them mainmenu1.swf, mainmenu2.swf and so on (if you use claw's theme then u can have upto 3 themes in total)

3) I have no idea what you want here

4) What do you mean what different swf files do? swf is the flash format...it would include various apps such as music, browser, etc based on the S9

5) You can only create playlists using MTP...dynamic playlists don't work with MSC mode...also although I don't use playlists myself...if I'm right, you can use MediaMonkey to create playlists just fine - you might wanna double check this though

Tags
problem, theme, themes, uci, wallpaper