android
Old 07-22-2009, 12:44 AM

Correction: I gave the wrong URL in my above post....that is for the firmware update. The one which fixes the frozen-clip issue is below:
http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/boar...thread.id=9576

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-26-2011, 01:12 AM

Smile

Sorry to be a thread necromancer, but I recently had an issue with my Clip+. I was listening to it in the car and it died. I thought nothing of it other than the battery was drained and figured I would charge it from a USB port on my computer when I got home.

But when I hooked it up, there was no response. No sound from my computer indicating that a USB device had been attached, the display on the Clip+ did not come on, nothing

So I hit up these forums. I had no idea about the "hold the power button for 20 seconds to reset" thing till I read it here.

I did that, and wa-la! It worked.

The only down side is now I don't have an excuse to upgrade to the Clip Zip.

Thank you

Last edited by miguelgigante; 09-26-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Old 09-26-2011, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelgigante View Post
Sorry to be a thread necromancer, but I recently had an issue with my Clip+. I was listening to it in the car and it died. I thought nothing of it other than the battery was drained and figured I would charge it from a USB port on my computer when I got home.

But when I hooked it up, there was no response. No sound from my computer indicating that a USB device had been attached, the display on the Clip+ did not come on, nothing

So I hit up these forums. I had no idea about the "hold the power button for 20 seconds to reset" thing till I read it here.

I did that, and wa-la! It worked.

The only down side is now I don't have an excuse to upgrade to the Clip Zip.

Thank you
Should've done what I did, I ordered my Zip before I came to the forums. Anyway I'm getting a 20 spot for my Clip and the Zip is better than the clip even w/o the screen.