android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2009, 07:32 PM

Page YP-CP3 announced. Samsung Q2 and U5 released in America

One reason why i belive that the P3 is taking so long to come to America is that Samsung Korea is going through so MAJOR changes. For once yepp.co.kr is no more. It is now http://kr.samsungmobile.com. Plus UK Samsung mobile is going through renovations...connecting the dots? anyway in Samsung America the Samsung Q2 rumored around the time of theP3 leaks have surfaced. Also the U5 has also come up on the site. Both came up a week a part so don't be surprised to see the P3 up there soon (P3 has been released in Best Buy Canada and in Best Buy America the P2 is quickly being sold out. ). Anyway the Samsung YP-CP3 has been announced its basically a cross between the P3 and ....like a Philips Go-gear. IDK. Take a look here and here. It also comes with a camera. They say its coming out in Korea in the summer, probably June, so expect it to come out probably at the end of the year in America or Next year. What makes this different from other players is that it has a Micro-SD slot. I know a lot of Samsung People have been asking for just that so Samsung delivered.

P.S I just went on Samsung Americas site and their adding new "flash pages" that you see on the first page of their site. maybe they will put up the Q2 or the P3 soon.

Will keep you updated with new Samsung News.

P.S.S The P3 was released in India and Canada! What the hell Samsung its our turn!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by iOsasu; 03-22-2009 at 08:34 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]