android
Old 03-22-2009, 04:17 PM

Unhappy Meizu M6 white screen - real help needed

I have a problem and I'm not so sure I can fix it by myself. It's really bad time for Meizu to break, now. Ugh, really, really, really bad time.
Well, let's get to the problem. So, M6 was on my bed, cca 1.5m from the ground, and somehow(?!) fell down right on its screen on the floor.
I turned it on and all I could see was white screen with weird blue/gray line that changes it's "shape" time to time. I can still listen to the music, though. I let it run off of battery and see what happens. Well, sadly, it's not changed.
I just need it to be repaired now, not like I'm in total denial, I sure am aware that I'll probablly have to change it for new one, but if there's a slightest chance of fixing it, right now, I'm willing to do whatever I have to.
So, any help needed, quickly!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-22-2009, 06:57 PM

So, does the blue/gray line change shape when you press gently on the screen, or does it change all by itself? I suspect you broke the LCD, which really bites.

I had a white screen for a while when I accidentally installed the SP firmware on my T1 player, but was able to re-load the firmware, and it worked. (I panicked so bad I actually went and bought a Fuze, because I was sure I'd bricked it.) I don't remember any colors, just solid white.

Old 03-24-2009, 04:07 PM

Well, here's how it looks like...

You can see the blue/grey lines in the middle of the screen. And see the white line between them? It's the line that changes it's color from white to grey and blue white stripes.

Yeah, I probably broke the LCD, but still, how can it be so fragile? My cell phone falls at least 5 times/day and nothing's wrong, and this 'crap' broke just from one falling??? Wait a minute, it is made in China, so actually no wonder....

Old 04-14-2009, 12:06 AM

This happened with my screen, I fell asleep listening to Harry Potter and rolled over on it. I pulled it apart and the screen itself was cracked. You need to buy a new one. Or at least, if you can press on both sides of the player (by pinching the screen and back between two fingers) and it changes color all over the place, then yeah its cracked.

I havn't found one yet, tell me if you find a place where I can find one, plz and thanks!

Tags
m6, meizu, screen, white