android
Old 10-30-2009, 08:37 AM

Default unresponsive touchpad, missing last second etc.

Hello,

I've owned S3 for a few months and I am generally satisfied with it but there are a few issues I would like your advice on:
1. When the player gets warm, e.g. when I keep it in my trouser pocket, the touchkeys stop responding and I found all settings revert to default settings. Is it a general issue with touchpads, or is there something I can do? So far I skirted the issue by keeping the player on a lanyard, but it's not always convenient.

2. Datacasts in Emodio don't work with WNYC Leonard Lopate Show, i.e. only the text notes about the upcoming shows are downloaded, but not the sound files. Again, I think I know the reason - the radio station announces the shows in advance and adds the sound files after the show has aired - but then Emodio does not download them anymore. Is there any solution for that, apart from downloading manually the shows that interest me (which undercuts the whole idea of RSS, the point of which is you don't have to manually check whether the channels are updated). Or, another solution is that I have to refrain from running Emodio more often than once a day, but it does not really suit me, either.

3. I listen to a lot of podcasts and I noticed the player cuts the last second or half-a-second of the track. Perhaps it is easier to notice it with speech files than the music files, because then you can notice the last two - three syllables missing.

Hope somebody knows the answer.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]