android
Old 02-23-2009, 02:28 PM

Default Quality cases for Archos players

I was in the market for a quality case with a stand for my Archos 504. The reviews for the case Archos sells for this palyer were not good, so I kept looking. I found a leather case that appeared to be what I was looking for on the New MP3 Technology website. (http://www.newmp3technology.com/)
and purchased a black leather case from them.

This case is an outstanding product. It fits my 504 perfectly. It has openings to reach all controls and plug-ins, the stand works great, the workmanship is excellent. In fact, the case is so good that I also purchased a case from this same site for my Archos 405; and am just as satisfied with it as I am with the 504 case. The cost of these cases ranged from $28 for the 405 to $37 for the 504, so they are a litle higher than the Archos made case, but well worth the money.

Let me assure you that I am just a consumer and am in no way conected with newmp3technology.com. I just figure there were other people out there who, like me, have been looking for this type of product. So, if you are in the market for a quality leather case for your Archos players, check this site out.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-25-2009, 10:27 AM

Default Pictures of Archos cases

Here some photos of the cases from Newmp3technology.com