android
Old 02-17-2009, 05:54 PM

Thanks op! this theme is amazing. The clock looks great too, however it would look even better if the number leds were like a neon blue color like in the p3 theme instead of plain white. Please

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielF50 View Post
Put your player in MSC mode (turn on, settings, system, change mtp to msc), plug your s9 into the computer, then place all the exctracted files into System/Flash UI folder, and rename Buuf.swf to mainmenu1.swf or mainmenu2.swf, doesnt really matter which one...

You can then diconnect your s9, turn it on, and select either menu1 or menu2, whichever one you set Buuf.swf to, and your done! Have fun

I will download this now and post them here ASAP :]

lol, I just searched how to register froom a forgein country on google (its free btw? :/) - http://koreanclub.deviantart.com/art...r-com-87319153

Dan

Um I'm confused about the whichever one you set Buuf.swf to, and your done! Have fun part.........what is Buuf.swf I don't see it when I downloaded link plus it looks like mainmenua 1 and 2 are already there am I making any sense?

Old 02-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Ok this is weird I loaded it up but the icons dissapear when you touch them.....also repeating my question....what is Buuf.swf a file type of course are yoy talking about the download zip....or something esle sorry for being dummer then the rest. Any help is appreciated.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:48 PM

Location: I travel a lot.. mainly between Morocco and Holland.

Nova's main theme 4.0 keeps on freezing my S9 , really dissappointing.. only the file browser responds.. the rest freezes instantly upon touch activation.
Funny thing is.. music keeps playing, just no response from device at all!

Old 02-17-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams View Post
Nova's main theme 4.0 keeps on freezing my S9 , really dissappointing.. only the file browser responds.. the rest freezes instantly upon touch activation.
Did you put every files in the archive?

You should delete all files in System\Flash UI\SOL folder.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:00 PM

Where should I put the music big albumart to get it to work?
Or does it only work in combination with a custom theme?

And also could anyone take a look at my albumart problem posted here:
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=40190

thankyou.

Old 02-18-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confispect View Post
Ok this is weird I loaded it up but the icons dissapear when you touch them.....also repeating my question....what is Buuf.swf a file type of course are yoy talking about the download zip....or something esle sorry for being dummer then the rest. Any help is appreciated.
The icons have gone to the main part of the theme, either drag downwards or click the dots in the left hand bottom corner and click the arrows.

If buuf.swf is there, just rename it to mainmenu1.swf or mainmenu2.swf, if its not then dont worry, its probably already set as one of the mainmenu's

Quote:
Hmmm? have you tried deleting everything in the SOL folder?

Dan

Old 02-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Ultra Senior Member

[quote=DanielF50;330274]The icons have gone to the main part of the theme, either drag downwards or click the dots in the left hand bottom corner and click the arrows.

If buuf.swf is there, just rename it to mainmenu1.swf or mainmenu2.swf, if its not then dont worry, its probably already set as one of the mainmenu's

Thx, this is quite nice.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Ultra Senior Member

The ipod touch theme any idea why it won't load? I have the fixed music theme it seems I would prefer the ipod touch as the wallpaper seems to cover the whole screen.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:28 PM

I am wondering if there are more aps like the darts and speed game. Both of those let you listen to music while you play them. Are they just normal flash aps or is there somthing different about them? I know when you go into the flash folder the music just stops before you even open a game. These two games however have their own icon and arent in the same flash folder, they are in the aps folder. Are there any more aps available like these ones from the buff/P3 theme?

Old 02-19-2009, 01:43 PM

Nova made the Darts and Speed games specifically for the S9, so yes - they're special/different indeed. The apps folder is also specific to Nova's Buuf theme.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:01 PM

Gotcha, that clears that up. Hopefully someone can come along and do more of the same. Im assuming as time goes by it will probably happen. I dont use it all that much for games anyhow but there are those times when time killing helps. Spent the day in the emergency room for a friend (he is fine now btw) and it helped to listen to music and play darts and speed. Cant get myself to play flash games in lou of listening to tunes, I have my priorities lol.

Old 02-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Eh.....the dart game 'sucks' it's hard as hell the whole objective of speed is hard on a touch screen player....Not very speedy anyhow, I mastered the darts some what but I think I'll stay away from the speed. Nova....well it rocks.

Last edited by Confispect; 02-19-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Old 02-19-2009, 09:22 PM

hey DanielF50 the extra apps still make my screen black and the only way i can go back is by turning the it off. It also wont let me use the backgrounds. Can you help me?

Old 02-19-2009, 11:06 PM

hmm i just uploaded nova 4.0 and i cant seem to change any wallpapers (theres no option for it).. i only have the brownish background and the one with the blue lights (oooooooh its amazing on the OLED).. any idea how to change wallpapers?

Old 02-20-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
hmm i just uploaded nova 4.0 and i cant seem to change any wallpapers (theres no option for it).. i only have the brownish background and the one with the blue lights (oooooooh its amazing on the OLED).. any idea how to change wallpapers?
Yeah, I think it's embedded onto the main menu screen unlike the others.

I actually don't like the blue lights :P

Old 02-20-2009, 11:59 AM

[quote=Confispect;330598]Eh.....the dart game 'sucks' it's hard as hell....../quote]

stupid dart game

Old 02-20-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Go to your pictures on your player, open a picture you want as wallpaper, flip the option bar at the bottom, now you should see a little paint looking tool at the bottom, click it and you should have that pic as a background. I just copied my wallpaper foler over to pictures.

Also, Nova 4.0 has both UI's, you change them with the little 4 circle button on the main screen, it will open a menu for power, sleep and two horizontal arrows pointing opposite directions, hit the arrows. The other UI lets you change wallpapers with a little recycle looking button on the middle bottom.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:13 PM

Ive got BUUF installed.. but the albumart wont show LARGE in music menu.
I want to apply FIXED Music Menu 1.5.. but where do I put the file?

thank you.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Ive got BUUF installed.. but the albumart wont show LARGE in music menu.
I want to apply FIXED Music Menu 1.5.. but where do I put the file?

thank you.

In the system/flash ui...........