android
  #21  
Old 02-16-2009, 08:26 PM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

More updates added to main post.#
I have a feeling dfkt will like the iTouch music menu, I do, its better than the other one :P
Dan
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #22  
Old 02-16-2009, 08:29 PM
dfkt's Avatar
dfkt dfkt is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 15,330
Default

Nah, the iPod Touch doesn't have enough info on screen for my taste, not to mention all the other annoyances and shortcomings.
Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 02-16-2009, 08:34 PM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Gah, was hoping you'd like that music menu, I cant really get used to the other one :/

edit: never mind, must have been thinking about another music theme, that other one is better than the itouch one xD, just the regular theme with bigger album art and better
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB

Last edited by DanielF50; 02-16-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 02-16-2009, 09:21 PM
josh49 josh49 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: missouri
Posts: 8
Default

no, the extra apps still makes my screen black and i cant get the backgrounds.
Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 02-17-2009, 05:21 AM
SWEATY BUFFALO SWEATY BUFFALO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cowes, Isle Of Wight
Posts: 150
Default

Ive got an issue with that 1st music screen, its brilliant other than the fact on the right hand side and at the bottom, you can see past the music screen, its like off centre. So annoying.

How do you get the clock to work ? As in where to put it ?

Last edited by SWEATY BUFFALO; 02-17-2009 at 05:30 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 02-17-2009, 05:36 AM
OnYourMark's Avatar
OnYourMark OnYourMark is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEATY BUFFALO View Post
How do you get the clock to work ? As in where to put it ?
If you're using a recent Nova theme, then:
The S9's "Flash UI" folder should contain a folder called "Application". put the clock swf into that. This folder should also contain the swf's for "dart", "speed", "subway", etc.
__________________
"Remember, we'll beat any advertised price. Unless it's lower." -Big Bob Pataki, Hey Arnold!
Proud owner of a Cowon S9.
Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 02-17-2009, 05:52 AM
SWEATY BUFFALO SWEATY BUFFALO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cowes, Isle Of Wight
Posts: 150
Default

Ah right, well im not gonna be using those themes so i guess il do without the clock. However awesome it looks.
Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 02-17-2009, 06:34 AM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEATY BUFFALO View Post
Ive got an issue with that 1st music screen, its brilliant other than the fact on the right hand side and at the bottom, you can see past the music screen, its like off centre. So annoying.
I have the same problem, I hope Nova fixes that in version 2.

Dan
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB
Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 02-17-2009, 08:49 AM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Updated main post with FIXED MUSIC MENU

(I fixed the bug where it would cause your S9 to show your wallpaper in the left hand corner and the bottom of the screen)

Dan
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB
Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 02-17-2009, 08:59 AM
SWEATY BUFFALO SWEATY BUFFALO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cowes, Isle Of Wight
Posts: 150
Default

Cheers DanielF50, its working now. Any chance you could slow down the transition between songs when u drag your finger across the screen ? Its annoying how when you do it its so quick it looks like a glitch rather than its supposed to do that.
Reply With Quote

  #31  
Old 02-17-2009, 09:21 AM
N!V N!V is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default

hey. i can't seem to be able to move the icons in p3 3.5..
Reply With Quote

  #32  
Old 02-17-2009, 10:19 AM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N!V View Post
hey. i can't seem to be able to move the icons in p3 3.5..
Have you tried pressing the padlock? easy to miss D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEATY BUFFALO View Post
Cheers DanielF50, its working now. Any chance you could slow down the transition between songs when u drag your finger across the screen ? Its annoying how when you do it its so quick it looks like a glitch rather than its supposed to do that.
Ill try, but im no flash programmer xD It took me an hour to fix the music theme =P

Dan
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB
Reply With Quote

  #33  
Old 02-17-2009, 11:08 AM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Okay...

So I found out im okay at AS files because were learning pascal (programming language) in computing at the moment and it was rather easy to make slower, just took me ages to find the as editor in Flash CS4 xD

Here it is:
http://files.ukcs.net/10892/Music_-_..._Album_Art.zip

Dan
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB
Reply With Quote

  #34  
Old 02-17-2009, 11:20 AM
dfkt's Avatar
dfkt dfkt is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 15,330
Default

Those two upgraded music screens have some weird asymmetrical borders around certain album art images, something the original one didn't have.
Reply With Quote

  #35  
Old 02-17-2009, 12:32 PM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
Those two upgraded music screens have some weird asymmetrical borders around certain album art images, something the original one didn't have.
I just realised that :P maybe ill get someone like claw to fix them >.<

(im still crap with flash :])

Dan
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB
Reply With Quote

  #36  
Old 02-17-2009, 12:40 PM
elaine89's Avatar
elaine89 elaine89 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 84
Default

does anyone know which album art pixelsize is the best for that ipod theme? the original music screen needs 200x200 px, otherwise its a bit unsharp.

hope you know what i mean
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB Titanium Black +++ FiiO E3 Portable Amp +++ Koss Porta Pro
Reply With Quote

  #37  
Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 PM
dfkt's Avatar
dfkt dfkt is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 15,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielF50 View Post
I just realised that :P maybe ill get someone like claw to fix them >.<

(im still crap with flash :])

Dan
I appreciate your efforts nevertheless, I'm sure it will turn out fine with a little further tweaking...
Reply With Quote

  #38  
Old 02-17-2009, 04:00 PM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine89 View Post
does anyone know which album art pixelsize is the best for that ipod theme? the original music screen needs 200x200 px, otherwise its a bit unsharp.

hope you know what i mean
275 x 275 or higher :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
I appreciate your efforts nevertheless, I'm sure it will turn out fine with a little further tweaking...
Thanks dfkt, and yeah, hopefully Ill get it fixed lol

Dan
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB
Reply With Quote

  #39  
Old 02-17-2009, 05:03 PM
SWEATY BUFFALO SWEATY BUFFALO is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cowes, Isle Of Wight
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielF50 View Post
Okay...

So I found out im okay at AS files because were learning pascal (programming language) in computing at the moment and it was rather easy to make slower, just took me ages to find the as editor in Flash CS4 xD

Here it is:
http://files.ukcs.net/10892/Music_-_..._Album_Art.zip

Dan
Is there a way to stop it jumping to the next album art after a certain time ? its great up until like mayb 1cm from the edge then it jumps. Would be awesome if you could keep it smooth all the way. No borders for me but i havent checked all my music.

Cheers Dan
Reply With Quote

  #40  
Old 02-17-2009, 05:29 PM
DanielF50 DanielF50 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 94
Default

Im working on that now, I dont know whats causing it, I may have to speed the album art up, because that probably means that its not getting there fast enough, so it just jumps there

Dan
__________________
Cowon S9 16GB - Zen Vision M 30GB - Zen Stone 1GB
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.