android
Old 02-04-2009, 08:55 PM

Default Problems And Solutions

Problems and Solutions
There are a lot of problems with EmoDio. You can't face it, but you know they are there. There are some other non-EmoDio solutions as well. Here are the solutions. If you have a problem or solution, post it, I'll add it.
  • When I plug my P2 into my USB port, EmoDio pops up, but doesn't recognize my P2.
    • Unplug your P2. Start EmoDio. Then plug your P2 back in.
    • Restart your computer
    • Make sure that the My Computer utility can "see" your P2.
    • Reinstall.
  • When I try to make an account with EmoDio it brings me back where I started. I fill out all the information, then it returns me to the same page.
    • Use Internet Explorer to make your EmoDio login. Then write down the password and username, input them into the EmoDio program.
  • I can plug my P2 into my USB port. My Computer does not show it. If I go to Device Manager it shows an exclamation point next to my P2. I can click update driver and the P2 will appear in My Computer for about 30 seconds, then it goes away. And the exclamation point reappears.
    • This is a VERY infrequent occurance. Use the System Restore utility to restore to before you installed your P2.
    • If you installed any non-Samsung software after your installation of the P2, do not reinstall that software.
  • I formatted my P2, but I want the pictures back that were on there. How do I get them?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]