android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa e200 > Sansa e200 Programs

Old 01-19-2007, 11:52 AM

Smile thanks for ur tool Jsa Tekie

yo, the playlister is bomb, i bow to u! thanks so much Jsa Tekie for helping me get the most out of my e260!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-24-2007, 08:01 PM

Hey Jsa Tekie love your program but i ran into a problem.
The first time i connect the sansa to the computer the Playlister found all the file but after adding some more songs (sync via windows media player 11), the Playlister doesnt find any files. I click reset data base, i click update player info nothing shows up. What am i doing wrong?

Old 02-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Ultra Senior Member

awesome dude i like that a lot because u can tranfer files and playlist its like an organizer!!! tnx!!!

Old 02-04-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Beta 1.03.01H firmware

Love this playlist software.
However I upgraded to the 1.03.01H beta firmware and it is not recognizing the playlists. Checked and the playlist files are there in the playlist directory, however when going to the menu option to select a playlist they do not show up. Yes I did a format as required when installing this firmware.
Just posting so folks will be aware and maybe get it corrected. Or maybe this is just a bug in this software, beta after all.
--bill

Old 02-05-2007, 08:05 AM

Could a moderator move this thread to the "Programs" section, and perhaps sticky it? Not sure why it hasn't been moved yet. Thanks.

Old 02-05-2007, 09:20 AM

Simple to use. Works great. Thanks.

Old 02-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Visiting troll from Pocketables

Very Nice! :d

Old 02-06-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myersw View Post
Love this playlist software.
However I upgraded to the 1.03.01H beta firmware and it is not recognizing the playlists. Checked and the playlist files are there in the playlist directory, however when going to the menu option to select a playlist they do not show up. Yes I did a format as required when installing this firmware.
Just posting so folks will be aware and maybe get it corrected. Or maybe this is just a bug in this software, beta after all.
--bill
It sez specifically on the website you downloaded this program from that it will not work with the hebrew firmware.....
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=114916
MSC Playlist editor
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ead.php?t=2381

Old 02-10-2007, 05:16 AM

Smile Excellent Playlist Creator...

Enough said

Old 02-10-2007, 07:42 PM

I down loaded the software and am going to give it a shot, looks super. I have 3 mp3 players one being an E260.

This may take a minute bear with me. I have 1300+ cds edited in WMA format to play on my various players. Each player reads the tags a little different My Rio reads them differenty than my E140 which is different than the E260. In addition, I am probably a little different than most people I edit all of my tracks for various issues like lead in and lead out silence breaks , volume and fade outs, no matter if it came from P2P, Dowload or CD rip.

After I do the edits I wrap all of the tracks into a single large file containing the whole CD. I then edit the taggs so they will read the way I want to see them on the player. I have doing this a long time so to me its a hobby and no big deal.

I usually just drag and drop but I downloaded WMP 11 because I wanted to try the playlist gig. WHAT A NIGHTMARE. After I finally figured out how and what 11 was doing during the sync process(which almost drove to drugs(lol) I finally got it to work.

However, one of the things I noticed on the playlist is that when you click on it on the player it only lists the song title under that list. Well I don't use the song title in the WMA tagg I only use the Album title and artist portion. So to see what the song on the player was under the playlist I had to go back and add something like the following to the title block in the tag: BB King - Blue Bayou which of course is the album name and of course the file name so I knew what it was. WMP makes the assumption that you always want to see the title vs artist vs album. Wish there was a way to fix that.

Of course if you use play all music and open the files by artist or album it does not make a difference. Only in using the play list is this an issue.

I don't know about you but on a 4 gig player I get about 153-160 complete CD's on the player. I can't manage 160 Cd's without creating play list's, LOL

By the way here is one of the best tagg editors I have found abd i hac=ve 3 or 4 different ones http://www.mp3tag.de

It writes WMA tags and it is free. I also type all my tags in capital letters easier to see in the car and esp on a motorcycle which is primarilt what I use the player for

Old 02-11-2007, 02:20 PM

That download link's is not working

Old 02-11-2007, 03:04 PM

Ya, I would really like to get this software but the link does not seem to go anywhere.

Old 02-11-2007, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerchiken View Post
Ya, I would really like to get this software but the link does not seem to go anywhere.
Seems my hosting site is doing some unannounced upgrades is why it's down, so I'm going to redirect to an alternate site and it should be back up soon.

Old 02-11-2007, 08:59 PM

thank you very much!

Old 02-16-2007, 08:12 PM

THANKS.I was trying to delete some double files, since I bought my Sansa (November). Also is a useful tool to create and convert playlists.

Old 02-17-2007, 04:11 PM

Ah nice, thanks for the playlist, keep it up!

Old 02-19-2007, 01:22 AM

Really cool program. Exactly what I was looking for. A program where you don't have to use a special software coming with a player or WMP.
There was one post having trouble with the naming of songs. I retagged all my songs (as the database of the sansa screwed up with my mixed filename song tagging I had). After that, I used one of the automatic features of the program to create the filename from the tags (including songname, band and album). With that, I have a perfect display of all songs in the playlister.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:03 PM

Thumbs up Awesome Program.

JsaTekie,

Love your program, well written and works great.

This should be stickied on the must have list.

Old 03-04-2007, 10:54 PM

Just tried your program and it works good. Oh and btw I'm running it on Vista so it runs on vista just fine. Awesome little app. man keep it up.

Old 03-04-2007, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt200346 View Post
Just tried your program and it works good. Oh and btw I'm running it on Vista so it runs on vista just fine. Awesome little app. man keep it up.
Matt,

I have been running Vista since the November release (business edition), I will never go back to XP.