Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen Stone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2008, 03:26 AM
Unhappy Creative Lite KILLED my stone with a FIRMWARE can save it with a no restriction firmw

This totally sucks t=i upgraded the firmware via the Creative lite software and only to find that the little ***** uploaded the wrong one or sumething. The player is not starting up and when i try the vol button down and play button trick and put it in mass storage mode it is recog as a dam Creative MuVo N200 what the hell????

I tried manually upgradeing it to 1.03 stone plus firmware but it keeps on scaning for it ???

Pls people give me a stone plus firmware that is not locked to only to stone plus name and i can update my so called MuVo N200 to what it was orignally...!!!!

This is true i can upload pics if you need proof!!! Pls help me???????? All i ask is to somehow change the device ID to the origin Zen Stone plus so that i can update its firmware, i never expected that such a bug could be possible!!!

My ZEN STONE PLUS is being seen as a Creative MUVO N200... If possible can any one give me a modded zen stone plus 2gb firmware that would upgrade this Creative MUVO N200 to a creative stone plus again ....!!!

I also wrote on the creative forum but got no replay :-

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]