android
Old 12-26-2008, 11:29 PM

Default MP3 Search Challenge. Bluetooth w/ Bookmarks

I've been lurking for a while, but after grueling hours of searching I've been unable to pinpoint a player (if one exists) with the specs that I need.

In those hours (which eventually turned into days, I purchased the P2, but it doesn't seem to have some of the features it is supposed to have.)

Here are my important features:

1) Bookmarks (I listen to audiobooks and long lectures of over 2 hours in various formats -- Audible, Netlibrary, Mp3 etc... I need to be able to put it on hold, listen to music, take a call, go to sleep... whatever.. and come back the next day and continue my audiobook.)
2) Bluetooth - Due to my entire setup, without bluetooth, I'd be crippled. In particular, I am on my music player 50% of the day and on my cell phone the other 50% (slight exaggerations, but it sure feels like it!!) I won't be able to hear my phone ring if I have headphones on and the bluetooth would connect to both.

I have a Blackberry 8830, tried to use the media player and various third party software, but it simply isn't built for it. (Last option is a software by Dollars5, lets see.)

I purchased various MP3 players, last of which was the P2, but it doesn't have a bookmarking feature, even though it claims to have one.

Sound quality, video, and other cool features will be appreciated, but definitely not totally required.

Any advice would be very, very helpful!!! Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-29-2008, 03:04 PM

After significant research, I am under the impression that the Cowon S9 and the up coming P3 will both have these facilities. (Bluetooth and Bookmarking)

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Tags
blackberry, bluetooth, bookmark, bookmarks, p2