android
Old 12-26-2008, 12:44 AM

Default S3 Shuffle Mode and Playlist

hi everyone! i'm planning on buying an S3 and i have a question regarding its shuffle mode.. on my K3 i noticed that the shuffle sequence remains the same whenever i turn on that mode.. ie for a playlist of A B C D when shuffle mode is turned on it lists it as C A D B for example.. but when i turn it off and put in on shuffle again, it lists it in the same manner.. so even if its in shuffle, it remains the same sequence no matter what.. so now my question is, does the S3 have a TRUE SHUFFLE MODE, ie it shuffles the playlist in a different manner every single time?.. hope to hear from S3 owners.. THANKS!

also, how many playlists on-the-go can you create on the S3? and is there a limit on the number of songs you can add to each playlist? thanks again!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-28-2008, 05:54 PM

Samsung has always had problems with shuffle mode. I don't have a S3 but I'm not the slightest surprised considering that shuffle is screwed up on the T9 and P2. Samsung just doesn't seem to get it when it comes to shuffling.

Old 12-28-2008, 11:20 PM

I got the S3 a little while ago and the shuffle works fine when your in a playlist.

The S3 has 5 playlists and I'm not sure if you can change the name on them on your computer.

Old 01-01-2009, 07:09 AM

thanks for the replies! glad to know that the shuffle is working... though im still interested to know if there's a limit on the number of songs you can add to the OTG playlists. cheers!

Tags
playlist, s3, shuffle