android
Old 12-12-2008, 09:30 PM

Default Making calls from S5

Anyone here use their S5 to make/receive calls? I finally just figured it out last night. I think it was some setting on my phone.

Anyway after pairing my S5 and my phone, I can't dial straight from the S5 right away. If I try to make a call, the S5 will sit around for a few seconds and then give me a message saying "No Response." It seems that I first have to dial the number from my phone. After that number goes into the call history in the S5, I can select that number and everything will work fine. But I have to do that for every new number. Anyone experiencing the same thing or have a way around this?

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Editor

Hmmm, i was able go get the S5 to work with a Treo 750, though i have seen that problem with the Nokia e71 and i have seen this happen with some of the other bluetooth Samsung's. It just seems that the bluetooth connection can be rather fickle at times. Try deleting the profiles and starting over and try pairing from the S5 first and if that doesnt work pair from the phone. It could also be that your phone may not work with it.

Old 12-13-2008, 12:32 AM

Problem solved. Deleted the YP-S5 profile on the phone and paired them again. Thanks!

Last edited by s13; 12-14-2008 at 04:16 PM. Reason: problem solved!