android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2008, 12:27 PM

Default Messed up my D2

I don't know what happened but I messed up my ability to go to next song on an album on my new d2. It was doing it, but when I initially loaded everything via Windows Media Player, including my Audible Books,it loaded the Audible books in the same folder as the Music Folder. So I had to take out the audible books and move them into Audible through Explorer, and then I moved all my music over to the SD Card. Now when I go to play music, it plays only one song on the album and thats it. It won't go to the next song. I also want it to shuffle through the songs, but of course that won't work either.

I am thinking of deleting all of the music and audible albums and starting from scratch. I have it set on MSC setting. The instruction book tells so little. Like there are three symbols on the screen when you have a sound track up. One is kind of a circle, the second two arrows crossing over each other and the third one a 1.

Can someone tell me in plain English what these three symbles stand for and how they are "selected".
I have been searching for answers on here but I can not find the answers I need, and without a book to explain anything, I am lost. I tried to download English version book from their site, but it hangs up on my computer and I can not complete the download. Don't know if it has anymore information or not.

I also tried moving back one of the albums from the SD card to the Cowon HD, thinking maybe that was the problem, but it doesn't make a difference. It still plays just one song.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]