android
Old 10-15-2008, 08:12 PM

Default Buying the Samsung S3

I've been thinking. Ever since I lost my T10 and the Samsung headphones. Which MP3 should I buy. First that came to my mind was SAMSUNG.

Not the P2. I like it but I'm not a touch screen person. I'm a more compact and easy.

So I thought about the NEW SAMSUNG S3. Well after I looked at the Specifications, I wasn't really impressed by the things it had.

It was similar to the T10 but not exactly.

S2 VS. T10

S2

Pros:
- More Games
- Screen saver
- Improved Design
- Curved look
- Alarm Clock
- World Clock

Cons:
- No Bluetooth
- No Voice Recorder
- Smaller Screen
- Colours

T10

Pros:
- Bluetooth
- Voice Recorder

Cons:
- Design
- Start Up (Sammy)
- Parts (Easily Chipped)

They practically the same except from the Bluetooth and Voice Recording.

Should I buy the S2?
Or Should I buy the T10? ----> T10 will be hard to find in Toronto because it is not sold anymore.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-19-2008, 07:01 PM

I have one and I'm not impressed at all. The one thing about this player that really bothered me was the navigation function of this player. Say if you wanted to play a song that started with 'S' then you'd HAVE to continually lift your finger up, press down, lift your finger up, press down, lift your finger up, press down and so on so forth until you reached 'S'. It seriously takes so long if you have quite a bit of music. So yeah, I'm gonna go back down to the store, return it and buy the P2 which I hear is awesome and roughly the same price as the S3.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo247 View Post
I have one and I'm not impressed at all. The one thing about this player that really bothered me was the navigation function of this player. Say if you wanted to play a song that started with 'S' then you'd HAVE to continually lift your finger up, press down, lift your finger up, press down, lift your finger up, press down and so on so forth until you reached 'S'. It seriously takes so long if you have quite a bit of music. So yeah, I'm gonna go back down to the store, return it and buy the P2 which I hear is awesome and roughly the same price as the S3.
Have you noticed that you can just let your finger down and it will act like a "PageDown" instead of line by line?

And in my country, the 8gigs version is sold at 110$ and the P2 still at 200$

The worse thing I noticed is that there is sometime little glitch in song... I don't know if it's my player or a issue in the firmware, but the mp3 are OK on my computer.