android
Old 10-15-2008, 09:01 PM

Default Samsung T10 & P2 ~ Sold?

Hello, anythingbutipod.com users.

I'm a new user to this website. I am a big time Samsung MP3 fan. As of most of you are whoever is in the Samsung section. Well lets get to the point.!

Now I'm from Toronto, Ontario and I've seen numerous threads about Samsung not selling T10 and soon to be P2. Well in Toronto they don't sell anymore Samsung YP-T10. I've jsut gone to Bestbuy, Futureshop, Curcuit City and they said they don't sell it anymore but I've seen the S3 and S2 (Pebble) well lets get to the point. Did Samsung stop manufacturing the Samsung T10 because the brand new June 2008 product Samsung S3 came out and been release? Well I don't know that but I know the T10 is way better then the S3 not in the design but in the features it has.

The S3 took out:
- Bluetooth
- Voice Recorder
~ If you add those together you can make a phone. ~

Well thats not the point.

In Toronto I think that they stopped making Samsung T10's and they are trying to get rid of the Samsung P2 too. The prices have gone down for the P2 already for $159.95 CDN + TAX (0.13). They've already sold all there Samsung YP-T10 for 69.95 for the 2GB .

I am getting all these prices at Bestbuy and Futureshop.

Main Point: Is Samsung going to stop making the T10 & P2?

And is the S3 better than the T10?
~ In my opinion the T10 is way better than the S3 in features but in design S3 owns. ~

P.S I don't like the Sammy on the T10. I didn't like it from the beginning I wish it could be changed but oh wells. As in the S3 it looks more mature and outstanding.

Thanks for Reading my 1ST informational Thread.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]