Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung P2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2008, 08:59 PM
Unhappy I'm one of those people who are tempted between the Itouch and P2

Hi guys,

I'm really tempted between the P2 and Itouch. They both are nice slim DAPs but, i can't decide which player would is a better choice.

I tried my friend's itouch and it had alot of features. The main thing that caught my eye was the Notetaking feature, which made the screeen look like a note pad. You just type on it and it's pretty responsive. My friend uses it in class to take notes. There's a little learning curve but it's good. Also the Email feature was nice but it wasn't something i would really use. Besides, that's why you text message. But most of all it was a handy device.

I took a look at the P2 in white, and it's sexy. The P2 wins the beauty competition here. THe P2 has a cool interface and it's blue (my favorite color) also the home button is blue. and it also has bluetooth but i don't think i would use it.

It's a very tempting choice. I The Apple comes in 16gb and also more recently 32gb. and i was thinking of getting a 16gb because the space would come in handy.

for this time i wouldn't mind getting a apple ipod. Honestly i wouldn't mind.
another friend also has the Itouch and he says the sound is pretty good. (he doesn't use those shitty 20.00 dollar earbuds)

Ok but the bottom line is, which is a better choice for me?
LG Optimus L9 + Google Music + 64GBsdxc + JVC Marshmallow

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]