android
Old 08-28-2008, 10:50 AM

Default Weird Samsung P2 Screen Problem!

Hey. I have recently purchased my Samsung P2 4GB RED Version. At first, i didn't notice this flaw due to the excitement of receiving the player! XD But when i calmed down, & started checking out the player, i noticed that you can actually see a light coming from the "backlight" of the player from the tip of the P2. I have no clue whether it's going to get worse or just stay like that. If you guys have any clue on how this could have happened or know how to fix it, please reply.

More Information:

-I didn't put it in my pocket or anything yet, just bought it yesterday, did no harm to it
-this is only coming from the top of the screen, and everywhere else, you can't see the light
-P2's brandnew, i think* i bought it with the screen like that, but if you think i didnt, please reply a theory on how i might've caused it. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (35.0 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by duuuuuuudeeeeeee; 08-28-2008 at 12:28 PM. Reason: didnt put tags

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-28-2008, 06:37 PM

I have a Black 16GB P2 with a 02/2008 build date that does the same thing. My significant other has a 8GB Black unit with a 10/2007 build date that is similar. I'd assume it's normal and not worry about it.

Old 08-31-2008, 04:13 PM

thanks, but did you P2 get worst? or did it just stay normal? because currently, my P2 isn't getting worst.

Old 08-31-2008, 04:19 PM

If you're still worrying about it, I'd suggest returning it and getting something else.